Spreading love with a single heart beat;

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

big bang kaboommm X) *random*

so here's what's up.. my semester break has been so-so for the last week.. not much has been done except streaming boys before flowers, swimming and jogging.. 

15 days to go till jiji comes back ='( lama lagi.. thats half a month.. owh well.. 

owh my hard disk is sick =( so all my series that were stored there im guessing are all gone by now.. daddy sent it to the shop on saturday.. so hopes for updating my tv series have disappeared.. 

all in all my semester break isn't what expected it to be.. hoping it would be cheery soon.. 

i miss hostel hanging out nights.. its so lonely and sunyi at home and absolutely nothing to do.. 

and.. i really miss you sayang.. ='(




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home