Spreading love with a single heart beat;

Saturday, February 28, 2009

as promised....

My day started not as chirpy as i hoped.. i woke up earlier than expected.. breakfast wasn't breakfast at all.. i didn't have the appetite to eat.. my food nda bekacau langsung... my ice lemon tea wasn't even half drunk.. so anyways after breakdfast i went to the post office to renew my drivers liscense, made it into a 3 years liscense so i dont have to go there every year...

i went up to bndr soon after that with Jiji.. hehe our first car ride to bndr with me as the driver.. its usually the other way round.. siok jualah... = ) thanks for accompanying me love.. <3

m home now.. and have absolutely nothing to do... jiji is fast asleep.. heheh as usual.. and im bored..

_HAPY BIRTHDAY KHIARI~!_

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home